SO I have purple hair but need money and want to make it doing art. I'm not on the informed side of dA, where they all understand commissions... but yeah. Um. If any of you want requested, personalized,
artwork and have a little dough like it'd be hella rad if you would note me or something because that's totes cool. Please check out my art before you note me. You might hate my art style. :3
My artwork isn't professional by any means, but I'd be willing to update you on the artwork, and try my best to perfect it and be super picky about what you want and how I can do that. I'm only good at pixel art (see recent deviantions) and don't have anything but paint (hey, I'm being honest). But I know the feels of being broke and being a cheapskate so like it would be probably well under $10 depending on what you want. Also! I have purple-pinky hair! So if you want some type of photography involving that- YES, right bruh?#requestsopen #commissions #cheapcommission #people #humancommission #girlcommission #ladycommisson
< Those are because thats what is most relevant
LOOK A Cute Little List
Pros of you doing this
- I would update you as much as I could.
- I'm super picky so if you don't like it when I update you, you could be all "it needs more feels (emotion)" and I'd be all "How could I bring that out more to your liking?" and fix it as best as I can.
- I'm honest and not usually an asshole. :3 (Never an asshole to strangers)
- I'm cheap so if you're semi-broke too, we can make a deal.
- I have purple-pinky hair for any relevant photography you want. (Nov. 23 2014)
- I am moderately organized.
- I love gay stuff; so if its gay relative I'M GONNA BE REAL ENTHUSED.
Cons of you doing this
- I'm not a pro at all.
- My art is limited to drawing people (predominantly women), and few other odd things.
- I only use ms paint or traditionally draw/paint.
- I'm gonna definitely make you pay first before you get the art because there is no way in hell I'm gonna bust my ass and get scammed ok.
- I have times where my lack of inspiration takes a toll on my art. :c
- I am TERRIBLE with deadlines. If your commission is involving of detail or quantity, this will be important.
- If I get more than two requests (unlikely but I need to mention) I will take the first two then the rest will have to wait. I'm sorry, I'm easily stressed bby.
Sorry If I didn't meet your expectations but yoooo
I need to be honest. Neither of us will go anywhere without honesty except maybe frustration and rage.
If you don't give me a heads up in about two weeks that you're interested I'll probably figure nobody needs me and I might not take your request. (I most likely will, but being on time to answer your comment, now that's different. I probably will give up looking after two weeks or less.)